- BT research shows that 7 out of every 10 people who call a business will ring off as soon as they hear a voicemail announcement.
- Who knows how much lost business there might have been from those 7 people … extrapolate that out across the whole year … it doesn’t bear thinking about, does it?
- 25% of all business calls are never answered.
- According to research by Vodafone, unanswered business enquiries cost an average company £30,000 in 2010, which equates to £70bn of potential business lost across the UK. In 2009 this figure was £21,993.
The truth is that when you’re in a meeting, and you switch off your phone, you’re effectively closed for business.
There is a solution available to you at a fraction of the cost of employing someone to handle those lost calls: outsourced Telephone Answering.
You choose how you receive your messages from Star:
- Your calls patched through to either your landline or mobile
- Receive an SMS text
- Any combination